About This Section
This webpage is a concise and efficient electronic portal through which the DSBA Section of Taxation communicates with the world. This page provides access to information on the Section of Taxation, and Resource and Tax links on substantive, administrative, and procedural issues affecting the practice of tax law.
|Chair||Adam C. Gerber
Morris James LLP
|Vice-Chair||Beth Gansen Knight
Richards, Layton & Finger, P.A.
|Secretary||Janice M. Matier
Richards Layton & Finger, P.A.
Section Events, Meetings & Information
Schedule of meetings for 2015 / 2016:
- All meetings are scheduled for the 4th?Monday of the Month beginning at 4:00PM, unless otherwise noted.
- September 26, 2016 – Click here to review Meeting Minutes
- October 24, 2016 –?Click here to review Meeting Minutes
- November 28, 2016 –
- December 19, 2016 –?Click here to review Meeting Minutes
- January 23, 2017 –?Click here to review Meeting Minutes
- February 27, 2017 –?Click here to review Meeting Minutes
- March 27, 2017 –?Click here to review Meeting Minutes
- April 24, 2017
- May 22, 2017
- June 26, 2017
Cooch and Taylor, P.A.?
- Delaware Code On-Line
- Widener University School of Law
- Villanova Law School
- Tax Policy and Statistical Sources
- Internal Revenue Service
- IRS Abusive Schemes Counter-Marketing Tools
- State of Delaware Division of Revenue
- Pennsylvania Division of Revenue
- Maryland Tax Regulations
Changes to the Section’s webpage must be sent to WebsiteUpdates@dsba.org.